Monday, October 9, 2017
Oct 9th 2017
Hey Y'all!
I swear the days and weeks are just blurring together and I don't know
how to keep things straight.
This week we had exchanges with the STLs. It was really fun. Sister
Mitchell was freaking out and really not wanting to go, but she came
back loving it like I told her she would. It was good for both of us
and I could tell it helped her a lot.
We were able to set a baptismal date with Michael! He has been going
through the lessons and progressing really well. We have just been
having difficulties getting him to church. So this week we made him
cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate and made sure he was up for church.
It was super funny because at first he didn't think I was serious, but
at 7:45 Sunday morning we were knocking on his door. It was a great
Sunday, he came, we made taco soup for lunch, and we were able to go
to stake Choir. It's the best.
We also got to participate in a bark for life event over by the lake.
One of the members was running it so we got to help out with
registration and were judges for the contests. We also helped take
down all the signs and tables afterward. Brother Hinds was impressed
that I knew how to take down the canopys and pack them into the bags.
Yay camping trips.
I also ran over a huge possum driving home on some back roads. I tried
to slow way down to give it time to move since I couldn't swerve, but
it just looked at me and accepted its fate... so dead possum. ☠️ far
too many people asked me if I took it home and ate it. We also had an
infestation of stink bugs in the study room. We killed a good 2 dozen
of them and Leonard brought us his bug spray again so we could spray
the room down. Hopefully we don't see any more of them. Sister
Mitchell is a wuss and had her hood up around her face hiding by her
desk lol.
We're getting a lot of rainy weather from the storms/hurricane that's
hitting down south again. How many is that now? Idk but the second
coming is close people. We had a missionary get a blessing that said
that her children would not be able to raise children before the
second coming.... so food for thought. Not many more days to
procrastinate repentance lol.
Anyway I love and miss you! Thanks for all the prayers and support!
Sister Hoyt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment