Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 15th 2017

Hey Y'all!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I loved seeing my amazing
family. Love you muchly.

This is going to be a pretty short one because I have no idea what
happened this week and am a little brain dead.

We got 8 new investigators this week. Kind of crazy. Don't know how
solid they are, but hey more chances for solid baptismal dates
eventually. Sister Dorian is great with not fearing anyone. It's great
though it gets us in trouble sometimes lol. One of them is this cute
black lady named Toya. She has this brand new little baby that's just
the cutest. Super curly hair.

We had a really hard lesson with Tony. We brought 2 RMs with us and
it's a long story, but basically a comment was said that was blown way
out of proportion and it went to crap very quickly. I am praying
things work out.

We got a new service opportunity in an adult day care place by the
church. We got to help paint picture frames, and this week we are
supposed to sing for them. Should be interesting.

This week is Stake temple day and we are trying to get all of our
recent converts there for the first time. It's going to be so awesome.
We had a cool miracle with Chris too. We went over and jokingly said
he gets to say the prayer and he said not this time but probably soon.
Wow. He has made soooo much progress. I think he will soon follow
Denise. He's just a little slower.

Other than that nothing to crazy happened this week. Just adjusting to
a new companion, hunting people down, and finding those elect. This
gospel is so awesome. I just love Kentucky and the mission is just
amazing. Harder than anything I've ever done, but so worth it. God is
great .

Love y'all so much!!! (Fight me Austin) 💜

Sister Hoyt


No comments: